Ngā Mahi: Opportunities
Below are current contract or work opportunities with Ngāti Rehua- Ngātiwai ki Aotea and associated projects:
Kaiarahi (Administrator) – Ngāti Rehua-Ngātiwai ki Aotea Trust
Expressions of Interest – Contract for Service
The Ngāti Rehua-Ngātiwai ki Aotea Trust are calling for expressions of interest for a Kaiarahi (Administrator) to provide general administrative support to the Kaiwhakahaere Matua and the Ngāti Rehua-Ngātiwai ki Aotea Trust Board. These professional services will support the work and activities carried out by the Trust on behalf of the hapu and its people.
These services will include, but not be limited to, administration duties, book keeping, travel itinerary preparation and bookings, coordinating hui and scheduling (in-person & online), calendar management, invoicing and payment processing, filing/archiving, data entry and general word processing. The Kaiarahi will also assist in setting up and managing office and business systems in collaboration with the Kaiwhakahaere Matua.
It is anticipated that these services will require up to 20 hours per week, primarily based at the Trust Office in Port Fitzroy, with flexibility for remote delivery available.
The Kaiarahi will report directly to the Kaiwhakahaere Matua and will also work closely with the Trust Secretary and Treasurer in coordinating the administrative requirements of the Trust and its activities.
PRIMARY FOCUS – TE AROTAHI MATUA
This contract for service has two primary areas of focus:
- Ensuring the NRNWKA programmes of work are in accordance with the principles and tikanga of NRNWKA.
- Effective administrative support for the Capability Strategy and associated work streams of the Trust
Experience – Ngā Pukenga
- Knowledge of and experience in hapu/iwi development.
- Demonstrated administrative experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in both verbal and written language skills including Te Reo Maori is desirable.
- Sound knowledge of Ngāti Rehua – Ngātiwai ki Aotea, hitori, tikanga, relationships and processes.
- The ability to work in a highly professional manner with Ngāti Rehua – Ngātiwai ki Aotea whānui, hapū and iwi.
- Awareness of and affinity for the needs and aspirations of Ngāti Rehua -Ngātiwai ki Aotea.
Qualifications – Ngā Tohu Mātauranga
- A tertiary qualification or undergraduate degree in business administration is preferred.
- Te Reo/Tikanga
To apply, or to enquire further in confidence, contact the Trust Secretary (021704084) or Kaiwhakahaere (0210674661);
Expressions of Interest including a CV should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org