Be involved with your Hapū! Register with us and we will keep you in contact with what’s happening, the issues of the day, voting rights, events and more.
- To be recognized as a beneficiary of the Trust
- To stay connected with your hapū and marae
- To help us stay in touch and keep you informed
- To be informed and involved in the Treaty Claims Process
- To have your say in our hapū for now and the future
- To increase the mana of our hapū when advocating for the rights of our people
Who will see my information?
Unless you ask us not to, we will share your details with your marae.
We do not share your details with anyone else.
Who Can Register?
Those who whakapapa to any one of three significant tupuna:
- Te Awe
You may want to also register with Ngātiwai and any other iwi or hapū you whakapapa to.
Fill out a paper form
Download the application form here or call Election Services on 0800 922 822 to have one sent to you.
Return the completed form to us by:
Email – email@example.com
Post – PO Box 5135, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Fill out an online form
Click here to be taken to the online application form.
Who are Election Services?
Election Services are the independent professional election services company who are receiving hapū beneficiary membership application forms on behalf of the Ngāti Rehua Ngātiwai ki Aotea Trust interim board to be processed, leading to the successful election of trustees. For more information please visit https://www.electionservices.co.nz